This system is for the use of authorized users only. Unauthorized access and the misuse of a private computer is strictly prohibited.
- Express Phone Banking
Our 24-Hour Express Phone Banking is your connection to Chisholm Trail State Bank, giving you immediate access to the information you need most often. With Express Phone Banking, you can quickly and easily:
- Obtain balances
- Inquire as to specific transactions, both deposits and withdrawals
- Inquire about interest paid/received
- Verify Social Security deposits, as well as other electronic funds or ATM transactions
- Inquire about loan payment information
- Transfer funds and make loan payments
If calling outside the Wichita and surrounding area, use area code 316.
If you have an account with us, just follow the simple instructions given to you over the phone.
- Online Banking
At Chisholm Trail State Bank, we understand that time is a valuable asset. With Chisholm Trail State Bank Online Banking, we've made it quick and easy for you to bank with us anytime, anywhere!
Bank at your convenience with secure online account access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Check account balances.
- Transfer funds.
- Receive e-mail notifications.
- View images of cleared checks.
- And...IT'S FREE.
- Online Bill Pay
Once you've signed up for Online Banking, you can keep your finances in order with our Online Bill Pay. Pay bills, electronically, view pending payments and more! It's quick, easy and secure.
- Pay bills - either one-time or recurring payments, scheduled by payment date.
- Save a list of payment recipients - easily add, delete or edit payees.
- View pending payments - verify payment information.
- Set up automatic payments - customize bill payments to automatically pay.
- View payment history - review payments over a specified time period by date, amount, category, or by payee.
- Receive and view incoming bills - receive electronic versions of your paper bills.
- Receive e-mail notifications - on bill payment activity.
- Generate reports - customize bill pay activity reporting.
- Online Statements
Simplify your life with less paper! Online Statements are just like your paper statements, but with more advantages.
- No more waiting for mail - your statement is ready online within hours of the statement being produced.
- Notification of statement being ready by e-mail.
- File is viewable with free Adobe Reader.
- You can store your statements on your computer.
- Print statements in exact form as you receive today.
- And IT'S FREE.
- Other Banking Services & Fees
Negotiable Items Cashier's Checks - Customer $5.00 each Customer Counter Checks $1.00 each NSF/Returned Item/Stop Pay Overdraft/Insufficient Funds $30.00 each Overdraft Protection $6.00 per transfer Recleared Deposit Item - Domestic $7.50 each Returned Deposit Item - Domestic $7.50 each Returned Deposit Item - Foreign $10.00 each Stop Payment $30.00 each Collection Item - Domestic $20.00 each Collection Item - Foreign $40.00 each Early Account Closing Fees(less than 90 days) $25.00 each ATM/VISA Check Card Non-CTSB ATM Transactions $1.00 each Replacement Card or PIN $5.00 each Immediate Issue Card $10.00 each Transfers Online Banking Transfers No Charge Automated Telephone Transfers No Charge Telephone Transfer with Representative $5.00 each Wire Transfer Fees Incoming (Domestic) - Customer $15.00 each Outgoing (Domestic) - Customer $20.00 each Incoming (Foreign) - Customer $50.00 each Outgoing (Foreign) - Customer $50.00 each Depository Bags Lock Bag $25.00 each Zipper Bag $5.00 each Night Deposit Keys $5.00 per key refundable Other Fees Record Research $30.00 per hour $2.00 per page 1 hour minimum Account Reconciliation $30.00 per hour 1 hour minimum Dormant Account $10.00 per month Checking 12/mos under $100 Savings 12/mos under $100 Statement Copy (last 3 months) $5.00 each