|What we do|
|How does Chisholm Trail State Bank protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.|
|How does Chisholm Trail State Bank collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you |
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies
- Open an account or make a deposit
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only |
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non financial companies. |
- Chisholm Trail State Bank has no affiliates.
|Nonaffiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non financial companies. |
- Chisholm Trail State Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
|Joint marketing||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. |
- Chisholm Trail State Bank doesn't jointly market.